1. This website belongs to MemoryCare. The use of this website is subject to the terms and conditions set out below. These terms and conditions are binding and enforceable against all persons that access this website or any part thereof.
2. The content and design of the website pages are subject to copyright owned by MemoryCare. Ownership of all intellectual property rights to this website vests in MemoryCare unless otherwise stated. Any logo, trademark, service mark, design, domain name or trade name appearing on this website (“Marks”), whether registered or not, are the property of MemoryCare. Users may not use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, display, distribute or store any Marks without the prior written consent of MemoryCare.
3. MemoryCare licences any person who enters or uses this website (“the User”) to view, download and print the content of this website, provided that such content is used for personal, educational and/or non-commercial purposes only. All licences and/or permissions granted are provided on a non-exclusive and non-transferable basis and may be terminated or cancelled by MemoryCare at any time without giving reasons thereof.
4. Any material or information downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website is done at the sole discretion and risk and the User is solely responsible for any damage to its computer system or loss of data that may result.
5. No warranties, representations, undertakings, whether express or implied, is given in respect of the content of this website or the service provided on it, including the reliability, accuracy, completeness of the content contained on this website or of any other website which may be accessed through this website. Accordingly, MemoryCare shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on this website or other websites. Any reliance on any information on this website shall be at the user’s own risk.
6. Users may not use the content of this website for any commercial and/or non-commercial and non-private purposes without prior written consent from MemoryCare.
7. Users may only access and use this website for lawful purposes.
8. This website features content related to medicine and medical developments, practices or procedures. Such content is intended to provide general information and guidance only and should not be regarded as a substitute for taking medical advice in relation to particular circumstances.
10. MemoryCare will take all reasonable steps to secure the content of this website and the information provided and collected from Users from unauthorised access and/or disclosure. MemoryCare, however, does not make any warranties or representations that the content is 100% safe or valid.
11. MemoryCare reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to (at any time without prior notice to the User)-
i. amend these terms and conditions;
ii. change the content available on the website;
iii. discontinue any aspect of this website; and/or
iv. change the software and hardware required to access and use this website.
12. This website is made available for public viewing on the basis that MemoryCare is excluded to the extent lawfully permitted from all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of the use of this website or reliance upon the content of this website.
13. The User’s use of this website and any dispute arising out of the use of this website is subject to the laws of South Africa. Any dispute arising out of the use or publication of this website is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.